A urine sample drug testing is a big threat if you are a drug user-facing one for employment or other purposes. But they are easy to evade. It’s the hair drug test which is the most dangerous type you could ever face. In this Macujo method review, I’m going to talk you through the best way of passing a hair drug test guaranteed.
You’ll learn how hair drug testing works, and when you could face one. You’ll learn about other methods to try and pass hair follicle drug tests, and why they don’t work.
Plus, we will also go through the Macujo method in detail, telling you the ingredients you need, what the exact Macujo method is step-by-step, and tell you how many times you need to do it to flush out all the drug metabolites and get clean.
How A Hair Drug Test Works
To understand how invasive a drug test is and how difficult it is to pass, you have to understand how a hair drug test works, that’s the only way you’ll learn how to pass a hair drug test.
They basically take a sample of hair from your head, not just the whole length but 1 ½ inch of hair taken as a sample from as close to the scalp possible, up to the maximum length. 1 ½ inch gives them 90 days of drug use history, the most recent 90 days, and all they can legally sample.
Now look, let’s throw some stupid ideas out of the window right now.
Unless you’re already bald, then shaving your head won’t work. For a start, it will look incredibly suspicious to the person who has commissioned the test.
Secondly, although body hair doesn’t grow as long as the hair on your head, it can retain 90 days of drug history in a far shorter length, because it grows more slowly. So unless you have full-body alopecia then they will be able to get the sample from somewhere and let’s face it if you shave all of your body hair then you probably deserve everything you get.
Thirdly, even if you haven’t got a single piece of body hair they can sample, they could just do an on the spot urine sample test instead. That could still catch you out unless you haven’t taken drugs for a couple of weeks.
Once they get a valid sample they test for the metabolites inside the hair. That’s important to understand. As your hair grows out of your head drug toxins attached to the underside of the follicles in your scalp grow out inside the hair, underneath the hard outer layer called the cuticle, consisting of tens of thousands of small overlapping scales.
When You Could Face A Hair Drug Test
90% of employment drug tests completed in the USA each year are urine sample drug test. However, of the remaining 10%, 7% are hair follicle drug tests.
That means that serious employers and serious job positions are using the far more invasive hair drug test before they employ people. So if you’re going for a job in Walmart stacking shelves you don’t have to worry about facing a hair drug test ever.
But if you’re going for promotion, or it’s a serious career role, high pay, or certain key industries (some federal employees), then you could face one. Likewise, you could also face a hair follicle drug test for law enforcement, probation, or insurance purposes.
Ways You Will Not Pass A Hair Drug Test
Before I tell you about how to pass a hair drug test, I want to tell you the ways that will definitely fail you a hair drug test, the crazy ideas that that some people try in desperation.
- They will try and shave off the hair on their body, just as I have explained. But that arouses suspicion, and you’ll probably end up with the consequences being the same as if you had failed.
- Home remedies don’t work. Although some home ingredients do work in combination, and they form the cornerstone of the Macujo method, they do not work on their own. Washing your hair with vinegar, baking soda, none of these things work.
- Drug detox shampoos do not work either. All those cheap ones you can buy for $40, things like Magnum and Razor, none of those shampoos work. Sure, they can get rid of the toxins on your hair and scalp, but that’s not how a hair follicle drug test works. Unless you can open up the cuticle layer and flush out the toxins from underneath, right inside the hair shaft, you will still fail a drug test. The drug toxins are literally trapped inside your hair, that’s why it’s so dangerous and difficult to pass.
How To Pass A Hair Drug Test: The Jerry G Method
So if you want to learn how to pass a hair follicle drug test guaranteed then you’re going to have to use one of the two invasive methods out there that have been proven to work: the Jerry G Method or the Macujo method.
I’m not going to go through the Jerry G method in detail here because it’s not safe. It uses a combination of hair dye containing ammonia and bleach. You have to do it twice, and the combination of all that can wreck your hair permanently and burn your scalp.
It doesn’t happen to everyone, but I’ve heard and seen horror stories online from people who used the Jerry G method and who now have permanent hair problems after the test.
So the Jerry G method definitely works, and you do need less specialist ingredients. But unless you are actually desperate and don’t mind having your hair and scalp permanently burned and ruined, then I really wouldn’t advise it when there is a better method out there.
Macujo Method: The Best Way To Pass A Hair Drug Test
So the safest and easiest way to pass a hair drug test is to use the Macujo method.
You’ll need to get some ingredients together. Some specialists, others aren’t. But the Macujo method won’t work unless you have them all and use them in combination, it’s the way that they can open up the cuticle layer of the hair, and then flush out the toxins, and then condition the hair, that makes it so potent.
The products you will need to put together this potent head drug test kit are as follows:
- The key ingredient is Aloe Toxin Rid shampoo. This stuff is expensive, costing $235 for one bottle. But it’s the only detox shampoo out there that’s powerful enough to flush out the toxins completely once you have opened up the hair cuticle is. The Macujo method will not work without this, and it will not work if you substitute it for a less powerful detox shampoo.
- Zydot Ultra Klean is another brand of detox shampoo. It’s the best of the bunch of those that can eradicate toxins that are loose on your hair and scalp. You use this at the end of the Macujo method.
- You’ll need a salicylic shampoo. In most Macujo method guides you will see the brand recommended is Clean & Clear Pink, but in truth any will do.
- Some white vinegar is essential, Heinz white vinegar is often stated, but any will do. Don’t get this confused with white wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar.
- Tide detergent is the last step of the Macujo process. It can be any liquid detergent, just look for tide detergent on Google, see what’s in it, and then find what’s local to you that’s comparable.
- To complete the Macujo method you will also need a shower or swimming cap, several pairs of latex gloves, and preferably some eye goggles.
Macujo Method Instructions
Once you have all the ingredients, you’ll need to run through the Macujo method. You will have to do it more than once though.
It’s recommended to do the Macujo method twice per day for the seven days leading up to a drug test, so 14 days in total. That’s because each time through is not enough, you have to keep knocking the toxins out bit by bit.
So each time you do the Macujo method, you have to run through the following set of instructions:
- Get yourself next to a big sink or the bath, preferably with a large jug or the shower ready to go because you are going to use a lot of warm water.
- Put the goggles and gloves on to protect you because some of the ingredients can make them sting and be irritating. None of the ingredients are dangerous, but you still need to minimize the chances of problems.
- Rinse your hair with warm water and then apply a decent amount of the vinegar. Really work it into the scalp and roots of your hair, you’re going to use this as part of the process to open up the cuticle, so every part of the hair strand needs to be opened.
- With the vinegar still on your hair, then apply the salicylic shampoo. This will also help to open up the cuticles. Make sure you really work it in as well, right down into the scalp of the hair for about five minutes.
- Put on the shower or swimming cap and leave it to work its way in for about 30 minutes. This is going to sting, but please stick with it.
- The next step of the Macujo method to help you pass a hair follicle drug test guaranteed is to wash out all of what you’ve just put in with warm water, and then apply a decent amount of Aloe Toxin Rid shampoo to your hair and work that in.
- Wash out the Aloe Toxin Rid shampoo and then repeat the process.
- Once your hair is thoroughly clean with warm water, then apply a small amount of Tide liquid detergent to it. Again, work this in well, until you get the feeling of it being quote squeaky clean”, where your fingers literally squeak through the hair.
- The final step of the Macujo method, but only done once after the final time you do it, hopefully, timed to be within two hours of going to do your hair follicle drug test, is to wash your hair with Zydot Ultra Klean detox shampoo. This will get rid of any stray toxins that are loose on your scalp or hair.
Macujo Method Review: Don’t Get Caught Out
So that’s the Macujo method, the best way to pass a hair drug test guaranteed. Just make sure you do it as many times as possible before the day of a drug test.
Don’t panic if you have less than seven days, do it as many times you can in the days you have. So if you’ve got three days before the drug test, do it three times per day, nine times in total, and then at least once the day of your test before you leave.
With really light toxin exposure, you might even get away with using the Macujo method in 24 hours, let’s say you’re facing a hair follicle drug test at short notice. You’ll have to do it four times, but it can work.
The key point to make here at the end of this Macujo method review though is to make sure you have the things you need ready. There’s no point in knowing you’ve got a hair follicle drug test in a week if you have then got to wait four days for the Toxin Rid and Zydot shampoo products to turn up.
The Aloe Toxin rid shampoo is definitely the key component. You can open up the cuticles of the hair, but it’s the only shampoo that is powerful enough to actually flush out the toxins. That’s why it’s so expensive and why it’s the only one it’s ever recommended. It’s also suitable for Afro hair and things like dreadlocks as well. So the Macujo method will work with these types of hair, but you might have to do it a few more times.
You can order Aloe Toxin Rid shampoo for $235 by clicking here. If you buy it as a combo deal with the Zydot then you get that completely free. But make sure you do if you think you are facing a hair drug test, and then head to Walmart to get the rest of the ingredients you need.